Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Flora Bond Too!






I have two girls, One is 11 and the other is 20 months! They are so much fun! My older daughter Kiah told me that I needed to make some "necklaces for little girls, not just for mom's!" Kiah is very big for her age and Kimi (my 20 month old is very small for her age so I asked a very good friend if her daughter could be my model, she is such a cutie!



I have gotten many requests for them also, so I made up 3 new designs. One is still in the studio about 1/2 finished. Keep a look out! the 3rd design, it has more flowers and colors.

1 comment:

  1. Well Kiah is brilliant!! Gets it from her mom!! LOOOOOOVE your shop and creations sooo much!!! I am dying to do some shopping!! As soooon as I have any "xtra" casharooni!

    Everything you create makes my heart all a flutter!!!

    Happy Creating!! Happy Summer!!
    xoxo Jenny

    ReplyDelete